Tuesday, 13 October 2020

New Poll Shows Support For Border In Irish Sea

The majority of people here would rather have a border in the Irish Sea than a North-South one, according to a new poll. A total of 55% said they'd rather see a Brexit border between North and Great Britain than one with the Republic of Ireland. The LucidTalk poll, commissioned by the Belfast Telegraph, showed only 38% support for customs checks on the island of Ireland rather than with the rest of the UK. Seven per cent of people were undecided.

Thursday, 20 August 2020

New Poll Shows Support For Scottish Independence

Overall, 51 percent of those questioned said they support independence, 42 percent said they would vote to stay in the UK and 7 percent of voters were undecided. When undecided voters were excluded, 55 percent favoured Scotland leaving the UK, with 45 percent preferring to stay in the Union. Panelbase questioned a total of 1,011 people across Scotland between August 12 and 18 for the research

Tuesday, 11 February 2020

Irish General Election 2020 Results

FG 1st Pref: 20.9% Seats: 35 FF 1st Pref: 22.2% Seats: 38 SF 1st Pref: 24.5% Seats: 37 Lab 1st Pref: 4.4% Seats: 6 S-PBP 1st Pref: 2.6% Seats: 5 GP 1st Pref: 7.1% Seats: 12 SD 1st Pref: 2.9% Seats: 6 I/O 1st Pref: 15.4% Seats: 21

To Boldly Go


Monday, 10 February 2020

So What Now?

SF win the popular vote. So who should SF go into coalition with? FF the Republican Party or FG the United Ireland party? Or maybe a left wing coalition with the Greens and PBP etc. Or maybe just go into opposition and throw rocks at the government until the next election and run far more candidates next time out.

Thursday, 6 February 2020

Survation Opinion Poll

SF 25% FF 22% FG 17% Lab 6% PBP 5% SD 3% GP 9% IA 1% Inds 10% Otrs 2%.